AND SAVE UP TO 60% ON YOUR HOME HEATING COSTS!
THE PROVINCE of British Columbia and the Federal Government are offering up to $11,000 in rebates for homeowners to switch from fossil fuel heating systems (ie: natural gas, propane, oil) to qualified air-source heat pumps.
These Heat Pumps can be fully ducted whole house systems, ductless mini-split systems, or a multi-zone combination of both.
As long as we are getting you off fossil fuel as your primary heat source you will qualify.
Call now for details!
Is your home located within the Lower Mainland?
Is your home heated with natural gas?
If your home is in the Lower Mainland and is heated by natural gas then you will qualify for up to $11,000 in total Government Rebates when we upgrade your home heating equipment to a new incredibly efficient LG or Rheem heat pump water heater!!
Gas Furnace? YES! You qualify
Gas Boiler? YES! You qualify
If you’re heating with gas, then you will qualify for the rebates when you upgrade!!!
- Step 1: Click on the registration link below to get registered for the federal rebate.
- Step 2: Call us and arrange for a no-obligation onsite quotation
- Step 3: We will provide you with a home energy advisor and complete your pre-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation
- Step 4: Hammer's Heating and Cooling professionally installs your new super-efficient LG or Daikin Heat Pump Systems
- Step 5: Book your post-retrofit evaluation and apply for the federal reimbursement and our office will submit all the needed rebate forms for the provincial rebate on your behalf.
- Step 6: Enjoy your brand-new heating and air conditioning system and cash your rebate cheque!!
It’s that simple, call us today!
You may be eligible for rebates ranging from $200 to $1,000 if you upgrade to a qualifying natural gas ENERGY STAR® water heater.
You may be eligible for rebates ranging from $800.00 to $1,000.00 when you upgrade to a qualifying natural gas ENERGY STAR® high efficiency furnace, plus an extra $150.00 when you install a qualifying smart thermostat.