HVAC Services in Langley, BC in Abbotsford, BC and the Surrounding Areas
A furnace is a beneficial investment because it takes care of our comfort and physical and mental health. The only time it becomes an inconvenience is when it starts malfunctioning. A furnace system is a one-time investment with long-term benefits. After seasonal tune-ups, the other two common furnace services one needs in Pitt Meadows, and Langley, BC, are heating repair and furnace replacement.
The HVAC Services for a Malfunctioning Furnace
We usually think of only repair when our furnace performance is poor, but it may also need a replacement. Both services help us eliminate a faulty furnace but differ in need, process, and pricing.
HVAC Repair in Langley, BC
Repair service will be required to fix the loose bolts, broken parts, non-lubricated components, clogged parts, poor wiring, poor insulation, duct damage, etc. This service usually costs less than replacement unless too many repairs are required.
The technician repairs and fixes minor faults during the annual tune-up service. The replacement of internal components of the furnace is also part of the furnace repair. The furnace repair duration and charges cannot be estimated as this depends on the type of fault.
Furnace Replacement in Pitt Meadows, BC
A well-maintained furnace usually lasts 10 to 15 years, and some even run efficiently for 20 years. If you never skip the annual tune-up service, your furnace will work perfectly as long as the warranty is.
However, if your furnace is older than a decade and not functioning well, you will need a replacement service. The replacement can take a minimum of 6 to 8 hours. If you switch from Central heating to ductless, the replacement process will take longer.
Whichever furnace service you need, whether it is a replacement or AC repair in Langley, you should wisely choose the contractor, as service charges, quality, and durability depend on the HVAC technician.
Qualities Your HVAC Contractor in Abbotsford Must Have
The technician should have the required experience and specialized skills in handling all HVAC systems. How much knowledge a technician has depends on the experience. Only an experienced technician will be able to provide you with hassle-free service.
Any HVAC contractor in Abbotsford earns a reputation because of qualities like cooperation, understanding, efficiency, quick servicing, etc. So, if the technician has a good reputation, the service quality is also of a high standard.
As time is money, the technician should be punctual and not waste your precious time with unprofessional delays.
The service charges are the first and most important for us while scheduling any HVAC service. The service fee should be reasonable and fair without any involvement of hidden charges.
Hammer’s Heating and Cooling is known for these qualities. We have been consistently and efficiently working for over a decade. In this time we have ensured our customers receive professionalism and high-quality services. Contact us to schedule HVAC maintenance, repair, and furnace replacement Pitt Meadows, BC.
Contact Us Today For HVAC Services in Langley, BC and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The most successful HVAC contractor is:
- A competent HVAC company, first and foremost, has a sound business plan. A good HVAC company will implement the latest tools and technology. A reputed company always makes sure that its staff is skilled and certified.
- The top technicians figure out how to optimize profits in the HVAC industry. A primary emphasis is keeping up with market changes and providing customers with the newest technologies.
- Another essential component for a high-performing AC company in Langley is excellent customer service. This will bring in as much money as effective advertising alone.
The most common HVAC problems are:
- Dirty filters.
- The pilot or ignition is not working.
- There is a malfunction with the thermostat.
- Wear and tear to the systems.
- Unusual noises are coming from the furnace.
- A blown fuse or a tripped breaker.
- Dirty evaporator or condenser coils.
A repair is most likely the best option if your HVAC equipment is less than ten years old and the repair fee is less than half the replacement cost. Your 10-year-old system may be worth the expense of a reasonable repair by our HVAC contractor in Langley if you have also taken good care of it.
If you repair it frequently, it might be time to replace your air conditioner. This fuse protects your thermostat. In case of a bad fuse, you must replace it with a new one.
- Cool air emerges from your vents.
- Your AC is making weird noises.
- Your electric bill has shockingly increased.
- Your AC is leaking.
- When the AC is on, a strange odor is noticeable.
- Complete coil, drain, and component cleaning.
- Checking the thermostat calibration.
- Checking the lubrication and working of the motor.
- Keeping an eye on the refrigerant pressure.
- Evaluating safety measures.
- Putting grease on moving parts.
For HVAC repair in Langley and the surrounding areas, contact Hammers Heating and Cooling and speak with one of our professionals.