Furnace Maintenance and Tune Up in Langley, BC, And the Surrounding Areas
Regular maintenance results in a happier, healthier home heating system, which increases your ability to save money and improve comfort in your home and office. Hammer’s Heating and Cooling is one of the oldest companies providing the best service for households and businesses, furnace maintenance, and tune-up in Langley, BC, and the surrounding areas.
If you are searching for one of the best furnace maintenance and tune-up in Langley, BC, you have come to the right company. Hammer’s Heating and Cooling has provided the best HVAC contractor in Langley that provide furnace maintenance and tune Up services. Contact us now to schedule furnace maintenance and tune-up service.
Signs for Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Up
- Decreased Level of Comfort: If you have to adjust your furnace settings more frequently than usual to maintain comfort levels, it may be time for a tune-up.
- Unusual System Noises: Your HVAC system may be making some strange noises. Those noises aren’t random; they indicate potential issues that will happen shortly.
- Alteration in Air Quality: Do you have dry air in your house? Have you ever cleaned your home’s surfaces only to find excessive amounts of dust gathering on them? A change in air quality is frequently an indication that your heating system needs cleaning or maintenance and is unclean.
- Yellow Pilot Light: HVAC units with yellow pilot lights are frequently equipped with warning signs. Your furnace has to be tuned up or repaired as soon as possible if the yellow pilot light on it is on or flashing.
- Reduction In the Airflow: Even if your heater may be producing the ideal temperature, you may discover that the warm air isn’t permeating the entire space. This is frequently a sign of an issue with the system’s airflow. The system could overheat as a result, which would cause it to crash.
Outstanding Furnace Maintenance and Tune Up in Langley, BC
Your furnace is the source of warmth and comfort in your home. Neglecting your furnace’s upkeep can lead to issues down the road. You do not need to be an expert to maintain your furnace. You can take easy action to ensure your furnace operates at its peak efficiency.
Most Common Furnace Problems
The Thermostat Isn't Working
Your thermostat may not be working appropriately if your fan is constantly on. As a result, your thermostat may overheat, and your heater may operate less effectively.
Filters That Are Dirty or Clogged
Clogged or dirty filters can affect the furnace’s ability to operate correctly and reduce efficiency. To ensure maximum performance, ensure your filters are changed at least once in two or three months during furnace maintenance in Langley.
Flickering, Weak, Or Oddly-Colored Pilot Light
Your furnace’s pilot light is essential to its operation. It could indicate excessive carbon monoxide in the furnace if it flickers or turns yellow.
Cracked Heat Exchanger
If your home is hot or you don’t routinely change your air filters, your heat exchanger could crack. Contact a furnace specialist to resolve the issue if your heat stops working. It is time to replace the heat exchanger.
Frequent and Over-Cycling
Do you notice that your furnace turns on more often than usual, even after it has completed a cycle? You could have a blocked filter, poor airflow, or your furnace running too high or low. Frequently turned on and off furnaces will cause a higher electricity bill.
Air Filters Need to Be Changed
Do-it-yourself furnace maintenance in Langley can help keep your furnace working longer and more efficiently. Most of them can be quickly done by homeowners. However, some jobs require professional assistance. Hammer’s Heating and Cooling is here to help. We have the experience and training to help you diagnose, fix and correct any problem with your furnace.
Tips For Furnace Maintenance
- Check The Pilot Light: It is dangerous to have a yellow flame or any flame of other colors. It could indicate excess production of carbon monoxide. This pilot light in furnace systems in Langley can be a warning sign that there may be severe problems.
- Schedule Year-End Inspections: While minor furnace maintenance in Langley is essential, yearly inspections are just as necessary. They can also help to avoid significant furnace problems. Inspections can detect essential things.
- Air Filters Need to Be Changed: You can improve the efficiency of furnaces by changing furnace filters. A simple tip for furnace maintenance in Langley to decrease your utility bills and keep your furnace running smoothly is to ensure the filters are clean.
- Keep It Clean: It is a good idea to clean your furnace at least once a month. It will help you avoid costly repairs. Keeping the furnace’s exterior clean of dust or other debris is vital. It is also essential to clean the blower assembly.
- Listen For Noise: It is possible to listen to the sounds of furnace systems in Langley and check for any problems. While it may not be able to detect all problems, it can help prevent others from becoming severe.
- Clean The Vents: Many furnace systems are connected to vents. These vents allow warm air to be forced into various rooms. These vents can impact how hard the furnace uses to heat a home. It is easy to clean these vents. Pull the vent out and vacuum the duct.
Why Choose Hammer's Heating And Cooling?
- Fast Service: Breakdowns, malfunctions, and emergencies related to home heating may be unavoidable, but Hammers Heating and Cooling are always there to provide fast service.
- Cost Minimization: You may reduce your heating costs even more if you purchase a competitively-priced unit and perform regular tune-ups.
- Emergency services: We provide routine maintenance and tune-ups on post-installation furnaces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We never add extra costs to these services.
- Financing Options: If you’re worried about the cost of furnace maintenance and tune-ups, don’t be! Hammer’s Heating and Cooling offers several financing options with approved credit to help ease the financial burden.
To ensure your heating system runs efficiently throughout the winter, schedule your home furnace maintenance and furnace replacement in Maple Ridge. Contact us at (778) 899-5224, or message us on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Contact Us Today For Furnace Maintenance and Tune Up in Langley, BC, And the Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Your furnace can function more effectively with yearly maintenance. It's often ideal to undergo furnace tune-up in Langley more regularly, like two to four times per year, if you're serious about keeping optimal indoor air quality—or if someone in your home has respiratory difficulties or a compromised immune system.
The best time to get furnace maintenance is before the temperatures drop, and you need to use your system frequently. The close of summer and the start of fall are often ideal for furnace tune-ups. You can ensure your system is prepared to meet your comfort demands throughout the upcoming cold season by obtaining a furnace tune-up before winter arrives!
Furnace tune-up or maintenance takes around one hour to perform. Even if everything is running smoothly now, having a planned tune-up will ultimately save you time, frustration, and money.
It might not be easy to schedule a yearly furnace tune-up while keeping your busy schedule in mind, but it is necessary. You can avoid future malfunctions, hazardous carbon monoxide leaks, and excessive heating costs by keeping your furnace clean and maintained.
Furnace servicing checklist:
- Cleaning any obstructions from the air intake grilles and vent system.
- Examining the heat exchanger for rust or signs of deterioration.
- Cleaning and inspecting the blower.
- Studying and measuring the blower motor's amp draw.
- Checking the electrical connections, adjusting them as necessary, and repairing any damaged wire.
- Inspecting the flame sensor and the burner.
- Looking for any damage or fractures in the belts.
Examining and cleaning your system is part of a furnace tune-up in Langley, sometimes referred to as heating maintenance, to ensure every part operates as efficiently as possible. For the best furnace tune-up or maintenance in Langley, contact Hammers Heating and Cooling.