What to Hope When You Contact Us for Furnace Installation in Langley, BC
When you call Hammer's Heating and Cooling for furnace installation in Abbotsford you can expect friendly, professional service from start to finish. We will take the time to reply to all of your queries and address any concerns you may have about your new furnace. We will do everything we make sure that you are comfortable with the final result. Call us today at (778) 200-9283 to schedule a free estimate for furnace installation in Langley, BC, and the surrounding areas.
Contact Us Today For Furnace Installation in Langley, BC and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Understand the process of furnace installation in Langley, BC:
- Examine your current heating system, evaluate your heating needs, and clean the path and the nearby area of the furnace.
- Request a programmable thermostat, and think about installing an in-line air purifier.
Two wires, often red and white, are included on even the most basic thermostat. Only furnaces employ two-wire thermostat wiring, which typically doesn’t require a “C” or “Common” wire. The technicians need two wires because of this.
The steps to replace a furnace are as follows:
- If a furnace is too small or too large for the area it will heat, it will operate inefficiently and degrade faster. Choose the correct size heating unit.
- The former unit, whether a heat pump or another furnace, must be removed. Dealing with the old heater will take up most of the installers’ time on the project.
- The installers bring the new unit and position it to connect to the ducting and power supply. The furnace is frequently fastened to the floor.
- Even though it appears like a straightforward procedure, this is where hiring experts will pay off. Ductwork connections must be secure and leak-free or endanger the entire system’s functionality.
- Here is where the installers connect the furnace to the gas line if your furnace is fueled by gas. They will take steps to ensure there are no leaks or security issues. Additionally, they will connect the wire to the thermostat.
- After completing these tasks, the installers will switch on the heater and check the airflow to ensure it is functioning correctly.
Depending on the kind and size of the furnace, a furnace installation in Langley, BC, typically takes four to ten hours to complete. A larger, more intricate model will require more time and work than a conventional unit, as is to be anticipated.
Although it is conceivable, it may be risky and even illegal to install a furnace yourself. Gas furnaces can require specialized installation services and permits due to their potential for risk. For furnace installation in Langley, BC contact us to schedule an appointment.